22ct Gold Swarovski Zirconia Om Pendant with Shiv Ling (4.05g) GP0085
A stunning 22ct Gold Om Pendant with Shiv Ling in a rhodium finish and set with Cubic Zirconia Stones. This pendant has been hallmarked in the UK and has a gold purity of 91.6% (22 carat gold).
Om (also written as Aum) is a sacred syllable that originated from Hinduism but is also found in Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism.
Shiv Ling (also known as lingam, linga, ling, shiva linga) is a representation of Hindu deity Shiva used for worship in temples.
The top of the pendant includes a bale hook so it can be worn on a chain or bracelet.
See our collection of 22ct gold chains here
See our collection of 22ct gold bracelets here
Metal - 22ct Yellow Gold
Length - 15mm
Width - 26mm
Weight - 4.05g
Product Code - GP0085
UK Next Day Delivery - Free
- Royal Mail Special Delivery
- Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- Fully Insured
- Tracking code & signature on delivery
- Click here for our international delivery rates
- Your purchases can be returned within 14 days
- You can return them by sending them via post or returning them to our London showroom
- Please read our returns policy for exclusion details
- We guarantee that all of our jewellery, gemstones & diamonds are all ethically sourced
- Gemmological Institute of America (GIA) certificated diamond specialist
- Member of the National Association of Goldsmiths (NAG)
- Member of Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A)
- All of our jewellery has a quality guarantee for the metal purity from the London Assay Office
- Gem-A and GIA Qualified Gemmologist
- None of our jewellery regardless of price has been previously owned
- First London based participant of the Gold Standard initiative which aims to protect consumers and businesses against the trade in stolen jewellery