Returns / Refund Policy
- EXTENDED RETURNS DURING CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN
Purchases made online during this lockdown period in the UK can be returned or exchanged up until 14 days after our London showroom has been reopened. Once we have re-opened we will endeavour to contact our customers to let you know.
(this excludes: items made, ordered or customised specifically to your requirements (e.g. resizing of rings) and any body jewellery (earrings, nose studs) which have been removed from their sealed packaging - this is due to hygiene reasons.
- Your online purchases can be returned within 14 days of purchase (this excludes: items made, ordered or customised specifically to your requirements (e.g. resizing of rings) and any body jewellery (earrings, nose studs) which have been removed from their sealed packaging - this is due to hygiene reasons.
Please note that refunds may take up to 7 days to reach your account.
There are two ways to return your purchase to us:
Return item to our London Showroom
- The easiest way to return your item is bring it to our London Showroom along with your receipt
- Contact the manager of the store by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time for you to bring back your item to us
- The item must be in its original packaging
- Please bring with you the credit or debit card used to purchase the item along with a photo ID (passport/driving licence)
Return item by post
- Send us an email at email@example.com indicating your name, address, order number, product code(s) and the reason for return
- Ensure item is in its original packaging
- Send boxed item back to us using the same service that we used to deliver to you (Royal Mail Special Delivery), along with a copy of your despatch note
To view our full returns policy, see our terms and conditions page here