Our collection of high-quality 18ct nose studs are all made in solid 18ct gold = 75% gold purity. The remaining 25% is made up of high quality alloys ensuring our nose studs are strong, secure and suitable for sensitive skin.
Available in three different backs - screw, wire coil and L-shaped, we pride ourselves in customising our nose jewellery to fit you. If you have a request for a size or style that you don't see below, please let us know!
18ct Gold Diamond Screw Back Nose Stud (0.01ct - 0.10ct)
◯ Details⤷ Diamond colour: I-J-K⤷ Diamond clarity: VS-SI⤷ Hypoallergenic - suitable for those with sensitive skin⤷ 18ct gold - ensuring the strength of the setting⤷ Secure four or six prong...
18ct Gold Diamond Wire Coil Back Nose Stud (0.01ct - 0.09ct)
↬ PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED COIL LENGTH AND NOSTRIL* ↫*Left nostril - your left hand touching the left side of your noseRight nostril - your right hand touching the right...
18ct Gold Diamond L Shaped Back Nose Stud (0.01ct - 0.09ct)
* PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED STEM LENGTH
(5mm = small | 7mm = medium (standard) | 9mm = large) *see image for more info
Carat Weight: 0.01ct | Diameter: 1.75mm
Carat Weight: 0.02ct | Diameter: 2mm
Carat Weight: 0.04ct | Diameter: 2.5mm
Carat Weight: 0.05ct | Diameter: 2.75mm
Carat Weight: 0.07ct | Diameter: 3.5mm
Carat Weight: 0.08ct | Diameter: 3.75mm
Carat Weight: 0.09ct | Diameter: 4mm
- Diamond Colour: I-J-K
- Diamond Clarity: VS-SI
- Hypoallergenic - suitable for those with sensitive skin
- 18ct gold - ensuring the strength of the setting
- Secure four or six prong setting for everyday use
- Dimensions: Length - A - 4.5mm (approx) | B - 5-9mm (approx) | Width setting: 2 - 4mm | Width Stem: 0.7mm | Gauge: 20 - 22 *see image for more info
- Durable L Shaped back
- Free delivery within the UK
- Must be ordered by 3.30pm for same day dispatch
- Tracking code and signature on delivery
- Fully Insured
- International delivery available
- Purchases can be returned within 14 days
- Please read our returns policy for exclusion details
18ct Yellow Gold Nose Ring with Multi-Coloured Cubic Zirconias and a Drop NR-7586
⚪ Details⤷ Product code: NR-7586⤷ Hypoallergenic - suitable for those with sensitive skin⤷ 18ct gold / 75% gold purity⤷ Features 9 multi-coloured cubic zirconia stones⤷ 2 white cubic zirconia stones set on a drop⤷ Durable stem and fitting⚪ Measurements⤷ Length x...
18ct Gold 0.03ct Diamond Cluster Screw Back Nose Stud MCS2810
⚪ Details⤷ Product code: MCS2810⤷ Hypoallergenic - suitable for those with sensitive skin⤷ 18ct gold - ensuring the strength of the setting ⤷ 6 diamonds featuring in the front setting...
18ct Gold 0.14ct Diamond Cluster Wire Back Nose Stud MCS2809
A sparkling Indian nose stud featuring six diamonds in a snowflake setting. Hand-made in 18ct yellow and white gold with care and attention to detail.↬ PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED COIL LENGTH AND NOSTRIL* ↫⚪ Details⤷...
18ct Gold 0.02ct Diamond Cluster Screw Back Nose Stud MCS2793
⚪ Details⤷ product code: MCS2793⤷ Hypoallergenic - suitable for those with sensitive skin⤷ 18ct gold - ensuring the strength of the setting ⤷ 7 diamonds set in a flower-shaped design⤷ Durable stem and...
18ct Gold 0.07ct Diamond Cluster Wire Back Nose Stud MCS2812
* PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED COIL LENGTH AND WHETHER YOU WILL BE WEARING IT IN YOUR LEFT OR RIGHT NOSTRIL (Left Nostril would be your left hand finger touching the left side...