22ct Gold Jewellery
Welcome to our extensive collection of 22ct gold jewellery! Thinking of buying a special something for a loved one? or just want to treat yourself? take a look at our elegant range of 22ct gold rings, chains, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and bangles
What is 22ct gold jewellery?
Also known as indian gold jewellery or asian gold jewellery, 22ct gold jewellery is made from a high purity of gold - 91.67% to be exact. The remaining 8.33%, is made from a mix of other metals which usually include silver and zinc. Due to its high gold content, it has a rich, golden colour unmatched by other types of gold jewellery, and it is a popular choice for those who want an elegant and luxurious look.
How do you know if it's real 22ct gold?
As per UK law, all of our gold jewellery above 1 gram in weight is hallmarked, and is also accompanied with a Certificate of Gold Authenticity. Minar has been a trusted name for generations, and so you can feel confident that what you are purchasing is real 22ct gold.
Is it ok to buy gold online?
Buying gold online can be a efficient and convenient way to purchase this precious metal. However, as with any purchase online, it is important to be cautious and do your research to ensure to that you are making a safe and informed decision.
When buying from Minar Jewellers - whether in store or online, you can feel assured that you are purchasing from an award winning, reputable and trusted brand. We have a a secure payment system in place to protect your personal and financial information. When ordering online we dispatch orders via a tracked delivery service, with orders over £120 being sent via next day delivery. Find out more about our delivery options.
22ct Gold D-Shaped Wedding Bands 2-5mm WB-8174
Details Metal - 22ct Yellow Gold Width - 2mm - 5mm Ring Sizes - from H to W Product Number - WB-8174 Sizing We are able to resize this ring at a...